Friday, January 2, 2009

The Miracles of Life

My nephew, James, was born on 12/28/2008. He was two-weeks overdue and had a rough time entering this world! Additionally, my family has not had a baby around for quite some time.

I find myself staring at this beautiful baby boy. I look at his eyes, his facial features, his hair, his little body, and his fingers and toes. I am completely captivated by the creation of life. The final outcome (the baby) appears so simple; however, reproduction is such a complex process.

A successful pregnancy is a blessing and a united family a miracle. Some people rarely get to experience one, the other, or both. I am happy for my brother, his significant other, and our new addition to our family.

I LOVE my baby James!!

Deb Tollefson

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home